New Life Recovery Solutions
Treating Substance Use Disorders Through Outpatient Care requires treatment
for painkiller addiction, alcoholism/alcohol abuse, drug addiction/drug
abuse or need advice on how to best support a family member, we can find
solutions that work specifically for you.
Located in Bellevue and Kenmore Washington, we are outpatient professionals
specializing in the treatment of substance use disorders. With years of
experience and a fully licensed team, we are extremely qualified to guide
you and your loved ones through the recovery process. Our diverse, integrated
treatment model is specifically designed for each person's specific
needs. Whether you or a loved one requires treatment for painkiller addiction,
alcohol abuse or need advice planning a substance abuse intervention,
we can find solutions that work specifically for you.
Have questions or want to learn more? Call us at (425) 454-2238 for a no
We also have counseling sessions (both individual and group) for drug or
alcohol detox or personalized counseling needs.
Support for Substance Use Disorders
Our fully licensed team of professionals offer valuable support and treatment,
- Bio-Psycho-Social Assessment
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Client Centered Approach
- Licensed and fully certified staff
- Individual Counseling/Therapy
- Suboxone Assisted Treatment
- A safe, Nurturing Environment
- Evidence-Based Treatment Practices
- Outpatient Detoxification
- Vivitrol Support
- Relapse Prevention
- Substance Abuse Education
- Elderly Groups (50+)
- Ongoing & Continued Support and Treatment to prevent relapse and help
you stay sober.
- Customized Financing Options available for non-insured out-of-pocket paying patients.
Our mission is to help you overcome your addiction so you can re-unite
with your family and get back to a happy and sober life!
Contact us today for a Free Consultation with Our Licensed Counselors by
contacting us at (425) 454-2238 or email us at