WA Licensed ADIS (Alcohol & Drug Information School) is an 8-hour educational program providing students with information regarding use and abuse of alcohol and drugs.
or email us at email@example.com.
- CLASS TIMES: Saturdays, 8am to 4pm
- COST: $125 / $115 if prepaid w/credit or debit via phone.
- WHERE: At our Bellevue office, convenient to 520 and 405 freeways.
- OUR ADDRESS: 12330 NE 8th St. Suite 100, Bellevue WA 98005
- Upon completion of the program, New Life provides official documentation of attendance and appropriate completion materials to attorneys, courts or requested parties.
Attendance at this accredited program is often mandated by the court following charges involving the use of alcohol or drugs. The goal of the school is to help students who may have been assessed and do not currently present a significant alcohol problem to make informed decisions about the use of alcohol and drugs.
Do you need to attend a victims panel? King County has a list of upcoming panels for the year at this link: